NexTier Treasury Management Service Manager
REPORTS TO: TM Relationship Mgr.
FLSA Status: Exempt Approved
Department: Treasury Management
Supports and participates with the Treasury Management Team in servicing existing customers and developing new relationships. Performs customer-related services, such as setting up cash manager, working with electronic banking to install Remote Capture, and assisting customers with queries concerning financial institution services. Manages customer requests for changes. Troubleshoots and resolves customer issues. Answers questions on all services the financial institution provides and recognizes selling and referral opportunities. Possesses a thorough understanding of treasury management products and services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Understands the financial institution’s client retention strategies
· Refer loan, trust, insurance, and brokerage services to appropriate financial institution specialists
· Participate in sales, service, and product training meetings
· Represent the financial institution in community affairs and civic organizations
· Complete all TM overdraft reviews, notify customers and determines final decision for processing
· Maintain expert knowledge of treasury management products and services
· Join TM team as needed on external customer calls and/or to retrieve or deliver products and documents
· Work with TM customers to resolve issues/complaints
· Complete Public fund account verifications from their auditors
· Assist TM customers with internal audit requirements
· Ensure credit card applications from TM customers are complete including supporting documentation
· Work directly with credit card provider on TM customers’ issues and/or requests
· Creates documentation for full-recourse credit card accounts
· Provide letters to merchant processing vendor to confirm TM customers’ standing with Bank
· Work with Bookkeeping to open new lockbox accounts and/or resolved lockbox issues
· Primary contact for Deposit Support and Bookkeeping to resolve all TM customer issues, adjustments, lockbox issues, mobile banking endorsements, and check verification
· Work with Commercial Lenders to accommodate TM customers with under $5million in deposits
· Accompany lenders on in-person or virtual calls, as needed
· Open ICS/CEDARs accounts, and complete ICS/CEDARs transfers per customer requests
· Provide Wire Detail Reports to customers via email for incoming wires
· Accepts wire requests and approves wire exceptions
· Provide assistance with Outgoing Wires, both domestic and foreign
· Sends thank you cards as requested and follows up with new TM customers (onboarding calls)
· Assist TM with sponsorship requests
· Accept calls from Customer Care Center concerning TM customers
· Attends seminars and meetings as appropriate
· Comply with all safety policies, practices, and procedures
· Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
· Perform other duties as assigned
No supervisory responsibilities.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
· Customer and Personal Service – Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
· English Language – Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar
· Communication—Good interpersonal communication skills, both oral and written
· Computer Skills—above-average computer and keyboard skills
· Bank Secrecy Act – In the performance of all the respective tasks and duties, the employee will maintain knowledge of Bank Secrecy Act regulations and all other regulatory, security, and bank policies and procedures
· Sales and Marketing – Knowledge of principles and methods for promoting and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, presentation skills, and proven sales abilities.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· At least six months of customer service experience or relationship management experience in financial services required.
· Treasury Management experience required.
PHYSICAL/WORK CONDITIONS: In the performance of respective tasks and duties, the employee is expected to successfully perform the essential functions of the position. Reasonable employee accommodations for physical or mental disabilities will be considered on a case-by-case basis. While performing duties the employee is required to sit, talk and hear frequently, lift up to 20 lbs. occasionally; may be required to work evenings and/or weekends, attend remote meetings, and/or to travel.
Dagostino Electronic Services, Inc. A/R Clerk
Company Name: Dagostino Electronic Services, Inc.
Position Title: Part Time Accounts Receivable Clerk
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15207 US
The primary purpose of this position is to maintain a high level of efficiency and accuracy in invoicing customers.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
Success factors/job competencies:
Physical demands and work environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work Days and Shifts:
Position is 20 hours per week during normal business hours. Days and times are flexible.